On March 3, 2016, the Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council (RCC) will host a consumer and stakeholder input webinar in search of commentary on their 2016-2017 draft work plan for international chemical safety cooperation. This work plan addresses the GHS Hazard Communication Standard.
OSHA has issued the following questions for guided commentary and asks that participants consider them as well as the draft work plan in preparation for the webinar:
- With regard to implementation of the GHS in Canada and the U.S. and based on the draft work plan provided, are there other areas you would like to see included in the work plan?
- What are the key issues you or your organization have experienced while implementing GHS?
- With GHS being implemented in Canada and the U.S., what are the key challenges that you or your organization face from a health and safety, compliance and/or trade perspective?
- What are the issues you or your organization are experiencing when developing safety data sheets and/or labels?
- What additional tools do you or your organization need to support GHS implementation?
To participate in the March 3 webinar, use the following credentials:
Meeting Number: 749 259 916
Meeting Password: Welcome!25
To join the online meeting:
- Go to: https://dolevents.webex.com/dolevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9b61ecdba78b1d1411e2660caef40810
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Welcome!25
- Click “Join”.
To join the teleconference only:
Call-in toll-free number (Verizon): 1 888-810-5906 (U.S. & Canada)
Call-in number (Verizon): 1-773-756-4805 (U.S. & Canada)
Attendee access code: 4111085
There is no limit to the number of participants who will be able to join the webinar. During the webinar, participants will be able to send questions live using the whiteboard.