Quantum Compliance, a Logic Solutions Company, provides Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) software solutions that help businesses implement and maintain compliant and sustainable EH&S practices. Our solution offers an integrated, enterprise-wide Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) platform that simplifies a corporation’s EH&S information management, increases workplace safety, and reduces risk exposure to regulatory citations.
SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
LOCATION: ANN ARBOR, MI
Quantum is looking for high-energy and enthusiastic individuals for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator position. This position will contact and establish relationships with prospects for Quantum’s GHS conversion service as well as manage ongoing client engagements. The coordinator will also work with the marketing team to execute marketing strategies and create marketing materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
• Demonstrate Strategic thinking with tactical execution and hands on creating content, messages and programs.
• Understand the market trends and competitive landscape
• Works in close collaboration with Product Development and Sales to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
• Create and distribute content, assets and tools including: white papers, articles, blogs, sales presentations
• Utilize Salesforce to track and maintain leads.
• Responsible for working with the team to build a strong, and consistent pipeline of leads.
• Account management through phone and email correspondence
• Preparation and delivery of quotes and proposals
• Facilitate client transfer to support teams
• Reports to Managing Director
• Builds and maintains relationships with cross functional teams within the organization
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a technical speciality.
• 1-3 years work experience
• Eager to learn how to develop strategies for positioning, messaging, competition, go to market strategy and developing pricing models for a fast-paced, high growth technology market.
• High energy individual and ready to grow with a highly motivated and dedicated sales/marketing team.
• Proven ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a cross functional team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and analytical nature.
• Innovative, self-starter work ethic and eager to learn
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)