Our software features a brand-new user interface so that you can easily create professional new GHS-compliant safety data sheets from just one screen – no chance for missed information because of constant switching between screens. It can be purchased as a stand-alone solution or as part of the Q EHS compliance software package.
- Quantum’s SDS software is also entirely web-based. You can log in from any computer and pick up right where you’ve left oﬀ.
- The licensing fee covers anywhere from up to 25 users, so you can have many people within your company editing, authoring, or accessing SDSs at once.
- The digital library you’ll create stays within Quantum’s cloud-based SDS management system for easy access whenever you need it.
Additional features include:
- Automatic flagging and documentation of: first shipments, revised MSDS and number of MSDSs within one year;
- Masked complexity (with access to full detail);
- Guaranteed protection of trade secrets by user-defined percent ranges and the ability to hide proprietary chemical information;
- Cross referenced business operating languages;
- Simultaneous MSDS updating capability;
- Full rules for GHS “Purple Book 3” and EU CLP;
- Integrations with existing ERP systems;
- Support for older EU DPD rules;
- MSDS generation based on specific formulas;
- Ability to update multiple sheets simultaneously;
- Storage of specific product data independent of translations;
- MSDS generation in multiple languages;
- Routing to streamline the approval process;
- Ability to create a standardized master set of data for each formula;
- Total control of output format (logos, style, branding, etc.) for MSDSs;
- Audit trails of all MSDSs distributed are also tracked.
Behind the scenes, the MSDS Authoring and Generation’s algorithms are streamlining critical functions and outputs. These algorithms help users:
- Easily create and populate MSDSs from ingredient, characteristics or list membership rules;
- Create default rules;
- Calculate human and aquatic toxicity with chemical level toxicity data (ATE);
- Adhere to region-specific rules and overrides;
We also provide an extensive training program and work with customers to prepare the database and software integration before we even get the software to you. Our software comes pre-equipped with a worldwide range of languages and regulatory templates, so you can customize your output to your company’s exact needs.