About the Law
- This law applies to anyone (manufacturer or supplier) selling any of the following finished products:
- Air care products
- Automotive products (cleaner, wax. polish)
- General cleaning products, or a polish or floor maintenance product used primarily for janitorial, domestic, or institutional cleaning purposes
- Exclusions apply for food, drugs, cosmetics, products used exclusively for manufacturing, water treatment chemicals, industrial laundry products, food and beverage processing and packaging and trail samples.
- On or before January 2020, companies must develop product web pages with ingredient disclosure information. Ingredients must be reviewed against 22 regulatory lists, and disclosed if they are on any of the lists. Some disclosure levels are as low as 10 ppm
- On or before January 2021, companies must add this information to their product labels.
Quantum can work work you to ensure that you are in compliance.