The Impact of Safety Training Tracking
Training Tracking directly benefits both your organization and your team. It strengthens your organization by equipping you to know what is happening in training throughout your organization by individual. You will have a complete picture of your training status. For your team, they will be more informed about their progress and ultimately more equipped to advance based on their success on the job.
Investing in your employees
The skills, knowledge and contributions of your people are indeed the most important assets of your firm. Training and development opportunities are an investment in your staff. Offering training to your employees and an efficient system to track their progress will ultimately promote greater productivity, increase enthusiasm about the work environment and loyalty to your organization long term.
Achieving Compliance while Ensuring Safety
According to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), lack of training is a significant cause to workplace injuries. To establish procedures and protocols for jobs and tasks is not enough. Employers must track and ensure their employees receive proper EHS training on the procedures and on how and when to use them. Supervisors need to ensure that all employees understand the protocols and demonstrate that they can follow them routinely to avoid any possible incidents.
An organization that doesn’t train and monitor the employee training should expect an increase in expenses including:
- Additional costs from potential OSHA fines
- Delays based on poor performance at regulatory audits
- Cost of medical attention for staff because of injuries
- Cost of defending the company against lawsuits from employees who feel their injury was the result of inadequate EHS training
How can Quantum’s Training Tracking software help?
In contrast to managing with a spreadsheet which is time consuming and lacks both efficiency and the assurance that your records are complete, Quantum’s Training Tracking module provides your training organization a clear path for optimizing your safety training.
Quantum’s Training Tracking software helps your firm:
- Monitor progress and build competencies that contribute to the overall company goals
Quantum’s Training Tracking dashboard provides high-level training data including unfulfilled training requirements, scheduled tasks, and more.
- Access safety training requirements for all employees and track training requirements MMI (Man Machine Interface)
Quantum’s Training Tracking program allows users to assign training tasks by job, task, facility or business unit.
- Generate concise and timely progress reports
- Accurately track expiration dates for an employee’s training certificates
- Automatically update certificates after training
It benefits your employees because they can:
- View an individualized training calendar and receive task reminders on both web and mobile app
Training Tracking allows users to schedule classes by defining a lesson, time, place, instructor, and a list of attendees.
- Retrieve course materials, grades, and attendance records
Users can use certificate management to log employees’ certificates information and get reminder before expiration date.
- Quickly access individual records of training completion
By accessing these key features, Quantum Training Tracking software will enhance the value of your safety training program and strengthen your organization’s performance.