Quantum Compliance, a Logic Solutions Company, provides Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) software solutions that help businesses implement and maintain compliant and sustainable EH&S practices. Our solution offers an integrated, enterprise-wide Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) platform that simplifies a corporation’s EH&S information management, increases workplace safety, and reduces risk exposure to regulatory citations.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: PLYMOUTH, MI
Quantum is looking for high-energy and enthusiastic individuals for the New Business Development Representative position. This position will develop connections with new clients, develops proposals to service their needs, and closes on business deals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Responsible for developing new leads and clients by connecting daily on the phone, via email and in person.
- Thrives on meeting new people and solving their compliance problems.
- Capable of listening to clients to discover their needs and find solutions with the technical team to meet them through application of our software or advances to it.
- Capable of picking up the software quickly, answering first level technical questions and leading interested customers through an introductory demo.
- Hands off new sales to an Account Manager who will service the account.
- Represent the company at industry conventions and develop new customers through these connections.
- Become part of an association strategic to the industry and through service in this association expand awareness of Quantum and build positive referrals.
- Vivid descriptors of the New Business Rep include: a hunter, personable, all in, committed, passionate, never gives up, results driven, a closer.
- College degree, some technical selling experience, able to be present in the Plymouth office on a weekly basis.
- Experience in the EHS industry preferred.
Base salary and commission.
The New Business Rep reports to the CEO.