LOCATION: PLYMOUTH, MI
This position is responsible for defining a vision, and strategy and leading a team in executing this roadmap for the EHS software. The product manager will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and will collaborate with sales and marketing, engineers, and designers within and across other business units. The ultimate goal is to build high-quality products that will engage and retain consumers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Lead the design, development, and planning for technology enhancements
- Translate product vision into actionable product features and specify product requirements
- Manage the product backlog and its prioritization in conjunction with company leadership
- Communicate with cross-functional teams
- Perform competitive analysis
- Perform product demos internally and with the customer.
- Adeptly serve as product coach, training and supporting the sales team as needed.
- Facilitate effective and collaborative interaction with people from other offices
- Develop basic test cases
- Prepare the global P/L
- Work with Quantum global offices team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred major in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science,
Environmental Engineering, or Safety Engineering.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria for engineering teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Statistical methods.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Fluent in agile development methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Have UI/UX experience, use tools to develop workflow and wireframes (Axure RP etc.)
- The position at Quantum is fulfilled full time. Compensation meets Quantum’s salary guidelines.
Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment.
Please send a resume to Ms. Anarkali Chhanda at email@example.com